Positioning device with two adjustable arms
The EVOLV ADJUST positioning device has two adjustable arms that allow the user to always have the ideal length adjustment for aid climbing.
- Positioning device with two adjustable arms, ideal for aid climbing
- The ADJUST rope adjusters have an ergonomic shape that offers quick, precise adjustment
- Arms adjust from 15 to 150 cm
- The connector is held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- Dynamic rope positioning device to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two locking carabiners of the SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK type
- Attaches to the tie-in point(s) of the harness with a girth hitch
Note: This product is not personal protective equipment.
(1) For use below the anchor point: the positioning device does not have an energy absorber. This positioning device must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Length: 15 - 150 cm
- Weight: 220 g
- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
|Inner Pack Count||1|